Re: [AMC-list] early 232 using 258 intake??

Re: [AMC-list] early 232 using 258 intake??

I'm still parts-hunting for my 195.6 to 232 swap. Got the '68 232 from
a member on this list (thank you!). Got a small-body 199/232
crossmember. Got the short shaft water pump. Brought my radiator in to
get the mounting stuff reversed to move it forward. Got the engine
brackets and motor mounts. Will use the T96 and take it easy.

Having a hard time finding a '65 232 pulley for a short shaft water
pump ('65 American w/ 232, later CJ5 with 232). Not sure what options
from other manufacturers will swap in.

Anyway, I'll let you know how the 195.6 to 232 swap w/ T96 works out.
My main partner in crime (oldest son) has a new girlfriend, and
potential significant others take precedence over ancient iron. It
might take us a while - you might get your 195.6 swapped out before I
do!