From: "Dan Strohl" <DStrohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 7:44:25 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] drop plate questions

So I'm pretty well convinced that drop plates are the way to go to get
the front end of my Spirit AMX lower, and I read up on them on the
forum. I'm still measuring, but I think I'll end up with a total drop in
the range of 1-3/4 inch to 2 inches. Is 1/2-inch thick steel plate
strong enough for this purpose? Is there a maximum drop these plates are
good for? And will the installation of the plates require a re-alignment
afterward?

thanks,
dan