Re: [AMC-list] rear end

I would tell him to change all the rubber seals and while the axles are out
 to grease the
outer wheel axle bearings.  One problem he will have is changing the  outer
axle seals
because he will have to separate the hub from the axle and he will need a
special hub puller
tool, I would just leave them alone if he doesn't have tool because he can
easily damage them
and then you will have to get new axles made (about 500.00 )  The rear
gear oil is 80-90 w
and if you have a posi you will need the posi additive . If you need more
info email me

In a message dated 9/25/2011 4:12:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,