[AMC-list] Corporate 20 inner axle seal.

[AMC-list] Corporate 20 inner axle seal.

Hey fellas, need a little bit of remember from one of you who's rebuilt the corporate 20 axle.
Because I disassembled it so long ago, I want to make sure I put it back together correctly.

These axles are unique with both greased packed bearings and lube washed bearings. I'm not
really sure it would make a whole lot of difference, which way that innner seal faced, but none
the less it's only smart to put it back together the way it was designed.

The INNER axle seal has a spring that retains the lip of the seal against the axle seal surface.

IIRC, the spring side of that seal goes toward the axle bearing, same as in a front wheel bearing.

Correct??

Thanks,

Armand