[AMC-list] 57 Pontiac Bonneville convertible with fuel injection

[AMC-list] 57 Pontiac Bonneville convertible with fuel injection

Stopping at the taco truck on Brittmoore yesterday in my 1974 Hornet Sportabout, the taco truck is located in the parking lot of Westside Upholstery which always has some neat muscle cars, classics and antiques, this is one block from me on Brittmoore in Houston. Poking it's head out of one of the stalls was a chrome heavy Pontiac, so while taco lady proceeded to make my tacos without first washing her hands, I walked over like commonly do to ramp and inside place to inspect the old car.

It's a 1957 Pontiac Bonneville convertible, white/red, high level concours car, has fuel injection, and the crew were putting some minor interior touches on the car. Simply stunning and I have never seen one. Although my dad at one point had two 56(?) four door Pontiacs in early 1960s, one white/green, one pink/green.

One of the guys told me the car will be going to auction, and I would have to guess this is the same car in Hemmings:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/pontiac/bonneville/1276980.html

although didn't go around back to see if Iowa tags, not unusual to see out of state classics at this place. A simply beautiful old car if you appreciate old cars.

So I walked back to my 79K beautiful daily driven in Houston Texas Hornet Sportabout after picking up my 2 huevos/tocino/sequoias/queso y tortilla arina things and drove off. You could buy 100 of my Hornet Sportabouts for what the Poncho is for sale for by the way.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com