From: "Ken Ames" <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:22:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Fw: rambler amc steering box conversion eaton to saginaw

I recently changed the steering box in my 81 Concord. The turning diameter was
pitiful on this car and the box had about 2.5 turns in it. The box hit it's
limit before the steering arms hit the stops on the strut rods. I took a 3 turn
box out of an Eagle and knocked 5 feet off the turning circle diameter.

Ken