[AMC-list] Trip to Doug Galvin's

I drove up to Lodi to Galvin's place of business yesterday to pick up a
reconditioned gas tank fror my 62 Classic wagon.   I had a little trouble
finding the place using "old fashined" Google maps.  I own a GPS and have a new
Ipad II, both gifts from my sons, but I'm too lazy to take them with me and use
them.  Can't understand the vocal commands on the GPS anyway due to 60+ year old
ears.

Doug's place is crammed full of AMC parts and he says the economy hasn't really
affected his business this year.  His catalog carries many/most of his new and
reporduction parts but you need to know that he has several parts cars out back
and lots of used parts in racks.   I also bought a hood from that 62 Classic
wagon rather than try to straighten the hood on my car.  I already have an NOS
grille so maybe her smile will be properly restored some day in the not too
distant future.  Doug plans to be at a couple more shows this fall including the
Nevada AMC show near Las Vegas in November, but he may not take many parts with
him.  He said he'd rather pass out business cards and have time to look at the
cars.

He has a very nice but dirty 65 Ambo wagon that is for sale.   He's getting the
title straightened out now, so contact him if you're interested.

Joe Fulton