From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, September 16, 2011 11:36:14 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE IN THE SKY AWARD WINNER

At $1k, this would be well worth the price if only to use it as a reasonable AMC
high-mpg daily driver.  But $4k puts the kibosh on that.

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/2563820259.html

1980 AMC Spirit - $4200 (W Asheville)
Date: 2011-08-24, 2:20PM EDT
Reply to: sale-hdzdk-2563820259@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Solid 4-speed standard transmission, 30-35mpg hatchback in excellent shape with
the original Pontiac "Iron Duke" engine still intact; body in great shape 99%
rust-free (small patch below rear glass) no body or support rust, stunning
cosmetic condition inside and out. New spark plugs, alternator, air hoses,
belts, fluids etc. Currently not running due to a wiring fault- needs new
battery leads, alternator/starter wiring, new struts, minor exhaust work, choke
calibration to get back on the road.

This is an extremely rare vehicle in excellent shape. $4200 OBO Clear NC title
in hand.

    Location: W Asheville