[AMC-list] A/C refrigerant conversions

what frank s. said about the Enviro Safe!!! i work for a tractor dealer. a/c HAS to work in them to sell them. we use only the ES. its called R22A. it cools MUCH better than r134. you wont  need to change anything to run the envirosafe. you can go to their online store, buy everything to charge yourself. (cheaper than most anywhere else to buy the r134 also) even our older tractors we get that originally had r12 work GREAT with the es. just make SURE you have a vacume pump put on it to vacume it out real good. use PAG oil. you dont have to worry about the "acid" forming that people have said for years after the conversion to r134. doesnt happen anymore. just incase anyone is interested heres the link to where we buy all our a/c stuff.

http://www.envirosafe-refrigerants.com/

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules