[AMC-list] A/C refrigerant conversions,,,forgedaboutit

[AMC-list] A/C refrigerant conversions,,,forgedaboutit

>Rumor has it that when converting from Freon to R134a that a larger

>condenser coil is needed in order for the new refrigerant to work
efficiently.

>It was suggested to me to get a larger condenser for the Javelin rather
than

>re-use the stock one.

>What say you guys?

I say FORGET all that crap ,, use your current system and drop in some HC12a
instead!!! I have been using the stuff for over 20 years without a single
problem!!!

It's a drop in replacement for the trusty old R12 but is MUCH more
efficient!!!

Google it for more info. You might be able to buy it local but it can be had
off the net for about $7-8 a can. You'll only need about half as much.

Check it out!!!

But HEY,,, that's just me!!

Bruce Hevner