Re: [AMC-list] Selling vehicles at Cordova

Re: [AMC-list] Selling vehicles at Cordova

Jesse,
  Any time you bring a vehicle to a major meet for sale, no matter what
shape it is in, it is a crap shoot! Over the years I have seen cars sold
at our meets, but then I have seen the same car brought to more meets and
still not sold.

But, seeing you have an Eagle I will let you know the Eagle club is
making the 33RD. AMC NATIONALS their national meet!

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:47:17 -0700 (PDT) Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> So what kind of luck have you had selling vehicles at Cordova?  I
> know many people are far from home for this awesome event and the
> trip home might be difficult with an additional vehicle.  So I have
> 3 candidates as options to bring.  Which has the best chance or
> should I leave them all home and do evliBay?
>
> 67 Rebel Wagon... no gas tank, needs floors but is other wise great
> and runs like a sewing machine from a gas can... easy drive on
> trailer.
> 88 Eagle Wagon... would drive about anywhere..
> everything solid, good tires , no rust, but maybe not in demand for
> this crowd?
> 82 Spirit Hatchback... No drivetrain, no title,
> rough-but-complete-interior, was 258 4 spd car... has pedals and
> sunroof- pretty much scrap price. rolling chassis essentially
>
> If I tow car up I want the odds to be in my favor to sell, so what,
> in your experienced opinion, has the best chance?
>
> Have a great weekend.... can't believe Cordova is almost here!
>
> Jesse

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
33RD. AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 8-10, 2011- Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766