[AMC-list] Marlin in wrecking yard.

Received the following info if anyone is interested in the Marlin:
Dear sir,

"I have discovered a Marlin in Incredible original condition in Saint
Paul MN. It's a a local recycling center and is for sale.
 The car has no rust that I can see upon just walking around it, interior
is in great shape too. The only sign of rust I noted was a couple of
really small bubbles near the bottom edge of the rear quarter panel. The
place doesn't know what they want for it yet. I thought your organization
might be able to get the word out. It is a rare car to find in this
condition and should go to someone who appreciates these vehicles.

Its at:
Crosstown Auto
218 N. Pascal
St. Paul, MN

(612) 645-7715
(612) 861-3020"

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
33RD. AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 8-10, 2011- Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766