Re: [AMC-list] 66-69 American Rogue Rambler Hurst SC/Rambler parts for s

Re: [AMC-list] 66-69 American Rogue Rambler Hurst SC/Rambler parts for sale, wanted, trade

" Below is Ulysses ad placed on my site.
" ==============================================
"
" I really want to trade for (2) Twin Grip rear ends, in good working condition.
" []
" Twin Grips must fit 1966 and 1969 Americans with a flange to flange
" dimension of 51"-ish.

fits '64-9.

no, i don't have one; just curious.

what size, amc15 or amc20?  why do you need the whole axle?

for the amc15, the dana 35 is the same diff.  lotsa posis available
thanks to jeep usage.  good variety for the amc20, ditto.

if you just need a stronger axle for v8 power, i know of at least 3
that fit:

early 'cuda 8 3/4".  negatives: the 'cuda guys -really- want these, and
you'd have to redrill the axles; they're 5x4" like the darts they're
based on.  otoh all mopar housings have the same flange so wide range
of brakes.

'73-6 dart 8 1/4".  5x4.5", strong enough for a 318; could bump up with
late model 29-spline diff and aftermkt axles.  jeep usage; plenty posis
and gears.

late '90 - '92 ranger 8.8".  dunno if it's 31 spline [doubt it] but
could be rectified with right diff and axles.  5x4.5" and housing has
car pattern; mustang disks would bolt up.  fms has [or had] torsen
posis for $500.  these are the greatest.  audi quattros use torsens.
the hummer has torsens.  indycars use torsens.