Re: [AMC-list] 232 motor&auto trans

And to be clear on the '65 American swap 195.6 for a 1968 232, I would
need to go for a water pump from a CJ5. Reverse the brackets on the
radiator to give clearance.

Would I need to swap motor mounts? Cross-member? Would my starter
motor work? Would I be able to bolt it right up to my T96? Would my
driveshaft work, or would I need to shorten it? I'd need to swap out
the exhaust manifold, but no major work at the exhaust pipe, right?

How much "extra" is involved in popping a 232 into a '65 American?