Re: [AMC-list] 1964 Classic 660 four door in Fond du Lac, WI

Re: [AMC-list] 1964 Classic 660 four door in Fond du Lac, WI

*Duh! forgot contact info at the end....

---------------------------------
1964 Rambler 660
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=586220&highlight=rambler
*
*Location:* Fond du Lac, WI *Price:* $2,000 obo
Highly motivated, OFFER ME!!! Looking for a car hauler trailer. Currently working on patching/rust repair. It has had a panel replaced at one time and I ground the mud off last weekend. Smooth running six cylinder backed by a five speed. Fresh exhaust. Goes, stops, turns where ya point it. Prefer local but if you want to arrange shipping it is capable of being loaded easily on to a trailer. Also, I am interested in trades any questions message/call me.

--Joe
jjsound@xxxxxxxx <mailto:jjsound@xxxxxxxx>
920.251.6328

--