[AMC-list] 1964 Claaic 660 4-door in Fond du Lac, WI

[AMC-list] 1964 Claaic 660 4-door in Fond du Lac, WI

*Passing this on from a hot rod board. I asked about the five speed -- he says it really is a five speed! I asked for some photos of under the car to see what kind of adapter was used. He bought it that way, doesn't know anything about it other than it has five forward gears (has driven it some). Will pass on what I find out. If someone here gets it I will look forward to details on the five speed!!

1964 Rambler 660
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=586220&highlight=rambler
*
*Location:* Fond du Lac, WI *Price:* $2,000 obo
Highly motivated, OFFER ME!!! Looking for a car hauler trailer. Currently working on patching/rust repair. It has had a panel replaced at one time and I ground the mud off last weekend. Smooth running six cylinder backed by a five speed. Fresh exhaust. Goes, stops, turns where ya point it. Prefer local but if you want to arrange shipping it is capable of being loaded easily on to a trailer. Also, I am interested in trades any questions message/call me.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"