Re: [AMC-list] Need Help Findnig A Part

yer friend is misinformed, what he needs is an 82-83 2wd CONCORD OR SPIRIT T5
I have spent many hours researching these things. I have one in my car and one for a spare.
needs to be
82-83 T5 5 speed,
Does not matter if it is 4 or 6cyl, only that it come from those years and is two wheel drive.
Hard to find, but being "rambler" parts when you do find one it will usually run about $175.
  I'd offer up my spare but I'm too damned depressed to deal with it all.
I'll trade one for a built 2.95 1st ger trans ready to go in a AMC T5 tailhousing.
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.