Re: [AMC-list] Need Help Findnig A Part

I have an AMC T-150 with Laycock-deNormanville overdrive unit, plus
the hard-to-find yoke, here in Los Angeles. Certainly needs a rebuild
a this point has sat for years, outside but covered, off the ground
and not rained on. I paid actual money for it. Unlikely to use it at
this point. Not parting it out, make offer for the whole thing if
interested. Shipping will be non-trivial.