[AMC-list] AMC Hornet SC/360 on Houston TV KPRC Channel 2 news

[AMC-list] AMC Hornet SC/360 on Houston TV KPRC Channel 2 news

Here is my SC/360 AMC Hornet that appeared on Channel 2 KPRC Houston July 3rd, 2011...right in time for 4th of July celebration. And what says Happy Birthday more than a AMERICAN Motors car....also painted red....white & blue. I was surprised they used the photo, Khambrel Marshall had it up for 5-6pm newscast. This is the video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_eTFNqGQH4

this is a 'still' photo off my site:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-sc360-channel2.jpg

Happy Birthday USA & hope everyone will have a good 4th of July. Send Rain!