Re: [AMC-list] Selling toys, bummer

Sounds like you got your peace of mind and the Rambler gets to go inside, win-win.

Hope things keep going your way, Hate HOA and city rules, bite me...
I guess that's one reason I like WV, we been fightin over rural regulations and codes for 20' years.
Biggest one we have is only one unregistered car outside at a time and they don't enforce that! at all.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.