[AMC-list] Selling toys, bummer

My Rambler has been in the driveway for a while, as my little Apache
Eagle popup is in the garage. Darn subdivision rules! The Rambler is
not liking it outside - paint is not happy. Headliner didn't like the
heat. Carpet needs replaced. So - the Apache went on Craigslist. Have
someone dropping by today to check it out. I wheeled it out of the
garage (one handed). Decided to wash it. Took all of 15-20 minutes.
Decided to open it up so it would show better.

So - the Eagle is in the driveway. Bed-ends out. Stabilizers down.
Canvas up. Took 30 minutes single-handed. I know with practice it will
get down to 15 minutes or less. And ya know what? I might not do a
whole lot of bargaining, as I kinda like the Apache and wouldn't mind
keeping it.

Wish me luck. Or not. Either way is fine by me. If it goes, okay. If
not, I'm camping in it tonight. Me and the "official" camping hound,
Nicholas.