[AMC-list] 1983 Eagle SX4 for sale

I have to sell my SX4 soon.  The engine was rebuilt about 50,000 miles ago, transmission has had all the cluthches and seals replaced about 10,000 miles ago. Engine: 258 2V no feedback carb/ ignition (most of the feedback system is there if one wanted to hook it back up) Trans: 727, 4x4 works and shifts, all the vacuum lines have been replaced. Front axle has the disconnect, but I have a non disconnect axle. No A/C, but I have 99% of the parts to install factory A/C(It origanally had dealer A/C). All the glass is clear and no cracks. Like any AMC, It'sd fun to drive.  Here is the bad: rust hole by the driver's feet, Front seats are different colors, Rear hatch leaks, bolt holes on the torque converter are stripped out(i hope to have this fixed).  I'm asking $350.00 for the car. The title is clean. Car is located near Aberdeen, Md. I would hate to see the car go to the scrap yard, but I need to have it gone by 10 Aug 2011. Email me for pictures/ questions

Marcus