Re: [AMC-list] OT: Nissan anyone?

It would be a lot easier if I had access to a Consult diagnostic tester by Nissan.

They have a LAN circuit running between the ecu and tcu, so testing that is
darn near impossible.

I'm going to start with the O2 sensor that is kicking a code first then move on
to see if it is causing the other signals to be out of kilter. The heater circuit
is open in the #1 sensor, so I know it is actually bad.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.