Re: [AMC-list] A couple questions

I'm still waitin for proof that one of these "retrofitted" intakes makes
any real improvement other than the bragging rights of saying you did it.
 You've got 50's cylinder heads and a Siamese center exhaust port. Flowbench for testing then a few dyno runs to see if the top end increase kills the low end or???

The new airgap should be easiest to "whack Off" (pun intended, or not, you decide)

I do find it interesting at how many people reinvent this "wheel" every few years.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.