Re: [AMC-list] holy batmobile javelin!

I think that is one of the better Bat-jobs, the front fenders match the fins better than some of the others, and I think they make them actually look smaller. I have owned two humpsters (72 AMX and 71 SST) and could never get past those front fenders. If he'd come down in price, way down, I'd consider the car.
Anyone have some pictures of the car?....Russ