[AMC-list] Canadian postal strike memo

Worth noting.... the US post office is not accepting packages shipped to Canada due to some strike up there. I have the actual USPS Memo on my website simply because I have never heard of anything like this; this memo was given to me this morning by postmaster at this station:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/canadian-postal-strike-2011.jpg

so if you want to ship to Canada you can't right now. Or if your shipment was in the customs hell pipeline it is uh, still in customs hell pipeline. And if and when the strike is cleared up and US post office decides they want to start shipping into Canada again.....it will probably be about month to receive something do the massige backlog between world's 2 largest trading partners.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com