Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:00:45 -0400
From: superglider@xxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] pushrods

I seem to be having difficulty locating a set of pushrods for the low
deck height 390.  Anyone have a good source?

Thanks

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa, Bolton Landing, NY, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
66 Ambo 990 wagon, 327 auto, PS,PB,AC,PW; 69 Ambo 2 door 401, M12
78 GMC Motorhome Royale 403 EFI
03 FLHTCI - Patriot guard rider
01 XJ, 02 Seville, 05 Sebring Coupe