  1. Convertible roof frame (John Eckersley)
From: John Eckersley <john.eckersley@xxxxxxxxx>
Eddie - I have a 67 and a 68 Rebel convertible - I still haven't figured
out which is the parts car yet but the 68's on the road and street
legal.  Do you still need that frame? - cos I've got one more than I need
and I'd be glad to finally pay back the help I've had off this list!
(warning - I am in the UK so shipping will likely be high)