From: steve alimorong <smokinamx@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Left fender needed for 68 Rebel SST
Hi guys,
I've been lurking here for awhile and it's good to see all of the old timers here! I'm gonna throw this out there as I've had no luck on the forums or CL and Ebay. My 18 yr old son has a very clean 68 Rebel SST that we bought on the forum couple of yrs ago. It needs a few things like a dash pad and a glove box lock but what it really needs is a drivers side front fender and the one yr only for 68 top side stainless trim. If you guys know of any leads please contact me on the AMC forums (sonofamx) or here or smokinamx@yahoo .com We have a small stash of 70 rebel stuff like door handles and some trim if anyone is interested.
Thank you,
Steve Alimorong
630-546-7253