Re: [AMC-list] 65 440-h conv for sale, Salem, Oregon

Re: [AMC-list] 65 440-h conv for sale, Salem, Oregon

Thanks Joe. It sounds like the one I looked at though I only have to go two miles to see the car. Different color, but same condition.
I left him a standing offer on the hdtp. He paid too much to begin with, I think, and wants to come out whole. Unfortunately prices on classic cars are unrealistic when you step into tthe real world, and we all know how much it costs to fix up cars and then try to recoup the monies spent. I finally came to the conclusion some time ago I can't give someone the price on a car I would like to, as I usually lose money.
So if someone wants to make an offer on this 440-H we'll contact the guy.....Russ