From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, June 11, 2011 7:08:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 65 440-h conv for sale, Salem, Oregon

I looked closer at the two 440s that I posted earlier, got the hdtp running. It
runs ok and has some issues, most notably a couple of Chevy guys got it and
treated it like a GM. Anyways, I am interested in the hdtp and not the ragtop.
He wants to sell them both or not at all, not sure on his thinking.
The rag top is a small six, radio delete but elect wipers. Everything is there
but it is apart. The body is straight save for a small "flutter" on the lf
fender. Floors are good for the most part. Windshield cracked. The car is easy
to get to, no muddy field issues. Chrome is complete and OK, top is missing but
the ribs and hardware are there.
He wants 3k for both cars. I only want to give $1k for the hdtp, so if anyone is
interested the conv can be had for close to $2K. He says he is firm, but I think
he is going to come up short as both are not worth $3K. Make an offer and lets
see if he wants it. Call me at 503-589-9845......Russ