  From: Terry Atkins
  To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 timing chain used cover wanted

  He wants it to have that vintage look. I bet his valve covers and his air cleaner have a few nicks and bumps in them too. While most guys like you to see a bunch of chrome and you can eat off of them still there is few out there that pop their hoods and they are less than perfect. I seldom raise my hood but when I do the question I get is why do I have all those clothes pins in there. A few do know though. I guess I should break down and get me some nice looking insulation and put on the fuel lines but what the hell they keep it from stalling and they are a coservation piece.
  Terry