[AMC-list] V8 timing chain used cover wanted

[AMC-list] V8 timing chain used cover wanted

Anyone have a good used AMC V8 timing chain cover laying around reasonable? A local friend of mine in Houston stopped by today as he is fixing up a 72 Javelin 360/AT, and the old timing chain cover on the 74 AMX I am parting out was split near bottom, I thought it was good but hadn't inspected it as too hot with temsp in mid 90s to 105 recently so not worth crawling under car when that hot. But if anyone has a good used AMC V8 timing chain cover email me with price and your phone number and area code and I'll quickly pass the message onto him, thanks,
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com