Re: [AMC-list] LEAD: For Sale - Nice Looking 73 Ambassador Cruiser$500 (

Re: [AMC-list] LEAD: For Sale - Nice Looking 73 Ambassador Cruiser$500 (Milford, Iowa)

As I'm only 40 miles away from Milford, I called the guy and left a message. Yesterday he returned the call. The car is indeed a 73 with a 360. I told him I was interested in the car but couldn't come down there until next weekend to see it. Don't know what I'm going to do with a 73 Ambo yet but one never knows. Really disappointed it didn't have the venerable 401 in it. Then it would have made a great tow vehicle for the white Javelin or the green Javelin when made into a track car.
yeah right, dream some more.
I guess I could swap the 360 into the white Javelin and put that car's engine into the Ambo. Give the Javelin a little more power.
Armand