Re: [AMC-list] AMC console fold down armrest wanted Ambassador AMX Javel

Re: [AMC-list] AMC console fold down armrest wanted Ambassador AMX Javelin Matador Rebel

I have the longer floor brackets from a Rebel/Machine/Ambassador.

I do not think I have any extra armrest, The arms I had seemed to be Rebel Machine related.
Arms are definitely longer than an American console are and the lid was sold to a machine owner

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.