[AMC-list] Think my oldest son is turning into a Rambler guy!

[AMC-list] Think my oldest son is turning into a Rambler guy!

I got up Saturday morning, planning on taking a cruise - and no
Rambler in sight! My son brought it in to work so he could change the
oil and rotate and balance the tires during break. Saturdays get
pretty slow in the parts department. Today after dinner son and car
are off. A while later he is back, happy and smiling. He ran up I-75
for some 70 miles round trip at a good 70MPH. 2011 Honda Civic with
power everything, cruise-control, 5 speed manual, A/C and good tunes
is parked, and the old Rambler is running up towards Tennessee.

Gotta love it!