[AMC-list] PCV-type system for my '62?

I'd like to add a method of containing and burning the crankcase vapors on the cast iron 196 in my '62 Classic.  I assume I can capture the vapors from the road draft tube and route them directly to either the intake manifold or the air cleaner.  Will this work OK or what must I do to do this so as not to screw something up?  Thanks.

Mike Klepp