Re: [AMC-list] amc forum

oh, you do realize this means we will have to return to work now...

Just did the math and crunched the numbers.
With one son not having scholarship for this last year of Engineering school we
simply don't have enough soft money to replace the beater(s).

So, I just ordered $500 worth of 97 Cherokee parts.
oh well, I know I'll be working on for a while.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.