[AMC-list] memorial day

I hope everyone has a good, and safe Mermorial Day:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/supporttroops.jpg

big thanks and a long prayer for those who gave ultimate sacrifice for this great country. This is the Houston National Cemetery off Veterans Memorial in Houston, they will have a big ceremony tomorrow to honor the fallen, chances are you have something in your area, if unsure there is a LOCATIONS button in link here:

http://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/houston.asp

this is main veterans link:

http://www.va.gov/

take care,