------------------
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:51:27 -0500
From: Keith Evenson<epd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

So I am working on a 66 Rambler with a 6 cyl and under the 2V carb is about a 1/2 " spacer that has a hose connected to the corner. The one on the car looks like it used to have a nipple on it but it is broken off. Can anyone tell me what it is called, what it does and where I can get one that does not have the nipple broken off?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"