Re: [AMC-list] 232 Carb Spacer?

usually the nipple goes to PVC.
They break due to 40 years of heat cool cycles and snap off.(bakelight)
Two fixes
One drill it out and JB weld a piece of tube in (usually lasts a long time.
Two, someone found a carb spacer with no nipple and rerouted the hose to an unused
port in the intake.

I had a perfect one, but even using due care it snapped off trying to remove the hose for shipping

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.