Re: [AMC-list] (no subject)

It's a cryin shame that the people who need this sheetmetal
are so afraid they "might" get ripped off they let this stuff go.
Hell, I know it is hard to fathom from the great nosalt area an abandoned car
   On a side note, billd on theamcforum would like to get an adapter
housing that sits between the transfer case.

I still need one fenders worth of 66 Chrome eyebrow and top. Either side will do
Near as I can tell the top is the same and I can make do with the wrong side eyebrow.

Or, SOMEONE get off the pot and tell me you have some of this trim

Remember, Yesterday is TODAY when seen from tomorrow. sell off this stuff.
In 10 years it will be totally rooted in the 70's and 80's trying to remember their past---damn it all  anyway.

hard to run an AMC up against a Madmax mobile.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.