Re: [AMC-list] So far this weekend.

Almost maybe AMC related I spent way too much time on one side of the rear drum brakes of the 97 Cherokee last night. I can't figure out.
A. How the F did I get this old?
B. why does it take so long to try and remember what used to be so easy?
C. why did the B**tards package the adjuster kits wrong?
D. I love my new fangled $45 mapp gas torch, instant heat, no big tanks and it allowed me to save a brake line I would have otherwise lost.
E. I have to remember 97 is now an oldish vehicle and around here than means RUST...

Today I drove 60 some miles in pouring rain, got lost, found my sons lacrosse game end of first 1/4 and they called the game at half time due to field destruction from rain...triple arggg.
Then I drove another hour and half to pick up the boat that had do come out of storage today. Mind you we probably got at least 2-4 inches of solid, hard rain during ALL of this. Pick the boat up and tow it home. Woo-hoo, it's here, maybe in another month it will be nice enough to use it!

Tomorrow I will attempt to finish the 97 Jeep and go to uscellular to transfer my sons phone to my old blackberry as his died about six months short of exchange time...

I know this is a car list, so I'll give up now, Almost. I never in a million years,years figured one stupid bicycle accident could haunt me so. I have to sit completely on the floor now to work. Any curve in my back leads to pain, then shakes then, well you get the picture.

It's totally awful feeling to be so much screwed up and a 15 minute job turns into two hours.

The bumpers on the American are easier than the Jeep brakes and I had my oldest set it on stands and pull the wheels for me!

damn it anyway....

I am jealous of Joe and those others who always seem to be plugging away attaining milestones while I gain inches! Keep it up, I  live vicariously through you!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.