From: "J. w." <sacranoidclub@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] why is it?

why is it when ever i start looking at eagles or cheaper amc cars that vansish....when ever i am not looking or not have cash they turn up all over the place?

does anyone know what an amc concord or eagle with a inline 6 be be good for towing? i have a race car i would like to tow on a dolly and was looking at something that would stil get decent gas mileage when not towing to use as a extra ride also. its not going to tow very offen with gas prices they way they are thats for sure. meybe once every couple of months for a few hours drive.

jason walters