Re: [AMC-list] Rebel Machine rims Hemmings Find of the Day - 1972

On the other hand...lol

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:03:12 -0500
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Rebel Machine rims Hemmings Find of the Day - 1972
       AMC     AMX

No and no. The Data book for 1972 was printed in summer of 1971. And like
many things
Group 15, it was FLUID. That means ever changing. And many items were NOT
listed in it
either. I could easily comment here about tons of things you won't find in
Data Books,
Group 15 Accessories books, or order guides like 69-70 Breedlove roof
spoilers...