Re: [AMC-list] band of susans-here comes success album-marlin on cover

Re: [AMC-list] band of susans-here comes success album-marlin on cover

Nice album cover. I have always liked that color combo on the Marlins.
Speaking of album covers, Ben Vaughn has an album titled "Rambler 65" and the album design resembles the American TSM. It features a 4-dr Rambler. I have been looking for the album, to no avail, and will look for BOS as well.....Russ