Re: [AMC-list] why is it?

It really depends on the gearing in the Concord or Eagle.  I know my
Eagle had 2.35 gears in one and 2.73 in the other.  They barely got out
of their own way.  The Jeeps had 3.54 gearing.  I would not consider
towing with anything less than 3.08s.

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 1978 GMC Royale motorhome, 1973 Bug Tow'd
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8