Re: [AMC-list] parting out 66 amc ambassador 2 door jackson tn

Re: [AMC-list] parting out 66 amc ambassador 2 door jackson tn

Be careful on this one guys, it doesn't match paint wise, but that is a 65 ambassador fender, not 66...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.