Re: [AMC-list] Rear Disks on a '68 Rebel SS

Re: [AMC-list] Rear Disks on a '68 Rebel SS

Armand - re:
>BTW are you Aussie or NZ?
English.  In England.

Lynn Howell - RE:
>If it doesn't find another home, I be interested in the disk brake kit
As I mentioned to Armand - it's over here in England - I think you'll find
one closer to home - it would probably be cheaper to buy one new in the US
than ship from over here.

Everyone - thanks for all your help I will try and ID the axle but sounds
like this kit will almost certainly bolt right on - just need a source for
the correct rotors.

http://rhdrebel.blogspot.com/

John Eckersley