[AMC-list] AMC books: Star trek w AMX & Amazing AMC Muscle

[AMC-list] AMC books: Star trek w AMX & Amazing AMC Muscle

Awhile back I mentioned the AMX that appears on the cover of a Star Trek comic book, there is one on ebay now if anyone interested, not mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Star-Trek-Comic-Book-1969-AMX-cover-AMC-/320674379153?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item4aa9aeb591

Spock would tell you it is logical to buy it.

Another book I happened upon which is long since out of print and hard to find is Edrie Marquez Amazing AMC Muscle there was one of them on there also, looks to be good shape:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-AMC-Amazing-AMC-Muscle-book-AMX-Javelin-Rebel-S-C-/170618263467?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item27b9a417ab

not my stuff.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825